We all know the cars - the ones that are driven barely above jogging pace with a stick figure family decal on the back bumper, but wouldn't hesitate to blow your doors off if things got interesting. I humbly challenge you to find the best "sleeper" car money can buy on eBay, on a budget of $10k.
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $10,000.
- Cars can't be overtly performance oriented.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best "sleeper" for the money.
I'll arrange the best selections for your viewing pleasure.
(Photo by Jason on Flickr)