If you couldn’t make it down to Austin for the little race they’re having there, a much more important race is happening TONIGHT in the New York area. There are still tickets left (buy them here) to come karting with us, get free food, win prizes, have fun.
As a reminder, we’ll be at the Autobahn Indoor Speedway at the Palisades Mall tonight, starting at 5 p.m. EST. By the U.S. Grand Prix will have ended and we can recreate it.
Plus, there will be racing, food, fun, freebies and prizes courtesy of Blipshift.
And best of all, we’re doing this in support of the RPM Foundation, which helps train the next generation of restorers and fabricators. Click that link to vote on the project we’ll help fund.
Ring Video Doorbell (Wired)
Two-way talk function
No need to leave the couch to answer the door anymore. Just pull out your phone and check the Ring app to see who’s there via the 1080p camera.
The tickets are only $55; the chance to show us how good you are is priceless. Come check it out.
- What: A go-kart race in super fast carts with your favorite writers and fans!
- Where: Autobahn Indoor Speedway in West Nyack
- When: October 23rd from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- How: RSVP here, a ticket is $55.
- Why: Because it’ll be fun and support a good cause.