• Sorry, but our moms told us not to accept gifts from strangers. Especially strangers with Bibles. Even if it is a free Mercedes. [Life Inspired]
• Super News Item Potential! Car alarms are ineffective and annoying. [The Eyechild]
• Driver's Ed Adult Reprise, where all shitastic drivers *should* go to
die learn to drive. [treebones]
• Want to do some hard-core J-style motoring? Yes, if only but to keep the women from thinking we're too heterosexually jingoistic. [MotorTrend]
• The newest form of road rage: overuse of exclamation points. [a girl of glass]
• Snow, driving, traffic, blah blah blah. [Roots & Wings]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to email@example.com with the subject line "blog hoonage."