• The great conspiracy of auto repair facilities and auto parts suppliers is most definitely not "great." [Janny Bananny]
• Inconvenient Truth is all wrong — it's actually the Muslims and Commies who are to blame. [Got Detroit?]
• If Itasha is a form of Otaku pride, we're going to make sure we're in the "not-Otaku" group. [Japanator]
• Can Philadelphia actually stop global warming? Hmm, wethink not — but hey, bully for you for trying! [Phillybits]
• San Francisco has a "Department of the Environment?" Yeah, that figures. [SFist]
• 1,2,3,4...we don't want your ricers no more! [Sam]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "blog hoonage".