• Hybrids may help cut back on noise pollution, but for the blind, it only adds to the factors being piled against them. [Kicking Tires]
• This whole banning-things-when-driving things is getting a little ridiculous, to be perfectly honest. [Appalachian Greens]
• Teenage stoners will be shit out luck trying to get a license in Illinois. Teenage alcoholics, however, can get theirs just fine. [DARE Generation]
• Yay, Dodge Demon, yay. Uh, yay. [The Car Blog]
• How to waste chocolate and time, VW-style. [Spluch]
• How to waste money, Pink Panther-style. [Random Good Stuff]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to email@example.com with the subject line "blog hoonage."