What has four doors and can beat the pants off any sports coupe in the state? Well, my friends, that just so happens to be your challenge this week. Your mission is to find the best value midsize sedan under a $30,000 budget. Make your family proud.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per post.
- Cars must have a realistic selling price under $30,000.
- Cars must be operable/easily restored to running condition.
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn’t go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best midsize sedan for less than $30,000.
I’ll arrange the best selections afterwards and it’s possible your answer may be used on a new show we’re working on at Jalopnik.
Tavarish is the founder of APiDA Online and writes and makes videos about buying and selling cool cars on the internet. He owns the world’s cheapest Mercedes S-Class, a graffiti-bombed Lexus, and he’s the only Jalopnik author that has never driven a Miata. He also has a real name that he didn’t feel was journalist-y enough so he used a pen name and this was the best he could do.