• This guy knows how to remove scratches from his paintwork, but thinks that a tarped-up mule is an over-the-top way to prevent sratches in the first place. [Wise Bread]
• Serves yourself right for teaching your kid the difference between state license plates. [Tate Hallaway]
• This is what may be referred to as "childhood creativity." [Nowstalgia]
• And this is what should be referred to as "childhood creativity, courtesy of an acid flashback." [New York Daily Photo]
• More on the men vs. women car pricing debate. See also: yawn. [Alas, a blog]
• The Pontiac GranPrix: getting teenaged hoons laid since 1964. [Wasted Electrons]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "blog hoonage."