• What happens when software programmers stop focusing on precision and start taking acid? Bruce, the yak. That's what. (Ed. — if you're confused, read all the way until the end.) [Ultimind.net]
• Driving a hybrid to go see hoons shred it up on a racetrack? That's what doing your part is all about. [All Hands]
• The definitive over-thinker's guide to selling your car. [Howstuffworks]
• Saucy car, what? See also: schizophrenic, what? [Auto Ravlik]
• Oh, those NASCAR boys be silly sometimes. [The Diecast Dude's (Mostly) NASCAR Blah Blah Blog]
• For some people, it's less about the leather and more about the fuel economy. [Violent Acres]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to email@example.com with the subject line "blog hoonage."