• You know a series is totally worthless when blog posts about it are inherently more entertaining than the show itself. [The Highly Official Weblog of Phillip A.V. McCarthy]
• Then again, blog posts may not exactly reflect the quality of a television series. Especially when accompanied by an inherently boring slideshow. [ForbesAutos.com]
• The terrorists are out to get you. Don't say we didn't warn you.[Educated Guesswork]
• Saturn makes cars good for washing. And you know, other stuff. [The Auto Lovers Daily Chit]
• For serious, this whole asking-the-internet-for-help-raising-your-kids thing is just getting a little out of hand. [MetaFilter]
• Rental car companies exist for one sole purpose: to make your life totally fucking miserable. [The Reasoner]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "blog hoonage."