• People who do stupid things when working on their cars deserve stupid injuries. [Carcraft]
• A maxim if we've ever heard one: "If the repair cost is less than half of the trade-in value of the vehicle, repair it. Otherwise, junk it and buy another car. Unless of course you love your car. Then, keep it." [mccall.com]
• Oh look, it's a highly precise Google Maps program for your car, which of course is representing Deutschland. [Vecosys]
• Or if you prefer, you can read it directly from the Google Blog. You know, for fun. [Official Google Blog]
• Tell the tax man to fuck off, pay the price — even if you run your car on vegetable oil. [bayblab]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to email@example.com with the subject line "blog hoonage."