Would You Take The Bus Every Day For A Gallardo On The Weekend?

Illustration for article titled Would You Take The Bus Every Day For A Gallardo On The Weekend?

A Lamborghini is a pretty desirable car, but what if you had to take public transit every day of the week to drive one, and you only got it on the weekends?

Welcome to Morning Would, where we present you with some of the most desirable, controversial cars ever built and ask what you would do to drive one.

Yes, you'd get to have a Lambo Saturday and Sunday, but every weekday you'd get up for work knowing that you'd be stuck next to that one guy who only wears blankets and hasn't washed since the Carter administration.


Would you give up all normal car driving in the week, just to get to enjoy a supercar on the weekend?

Share This Story

Get our `newsletter`


Michael Delaney reaches down between his legs and eases the seat back

Absolutely not. On the web's home of "drive a slow car fast," you are asking whether we'd not drive *at all* for about 70% of our week in order to drive an exclusive car for the remaining 30% of the time; I think this represents a poor trade-off for a Jalop.

There are so many decent (or better), affordable, good-handling, and fun cars out there that choosing NOT to drive any of them as suggested in this scenario indicates less of an interest in driving and more of an interest in posing.

As awesome as any Lambo would be, I feel the stated restriction is just too great.