Stirring the Pot: PR Shots of the Chevrolet Beat

It's a slow Saturday – especially after huffing down a Rose Street Burger at Mo's across the street from Bob's Big Boy – so we're digging through the flash drive that GM gave us last night. Curiously, included with PR gunk stuff about the Camaro Convertible and Holden EFIJY concepts are these pics plus a press… » 5/12/07 3:30pm 5/12/07 3:30pm

Behold the Mumbo: Holden EFIJY Concept

First introduced in 2005, the Holden EFIJY has managed to fly under the Jalopnik radar — until now. Er, actually, until last night when we brought you some photos of it parked next to Chevy's Camaro Convertible Concept at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. Well, in truth, the Postfather reported on the EFIJY back in October… » 5/12/07 3:00pm 5/12/07 3:00pm

The General Comes to Town: Camaro Convertible Concept at Bob's Big Boy

Here's the skinny: Every Friday night the Bob's Big Boy restaurant in Burbank plays host to a car show. 99% of which is finely (and not so finely) tuned American muscle of all stripes from decades past. The other 1% is a Triumph with a Ferrari badge. No, really. General Motors decided to stop by and show off it's… » 5/12/07 11:00am 5/12/07 11:00am