Today’s Bluetooth-equipped cars handle hands-free phone calls pretty seamlessly, but things were a little different back in 1988.
An Australian surfer is claiming his car was scorched after his brand-new iPhone 7, which was wrapped up in some clothing in his car for a few hours, spontaneous combusted, according to a report from Yahoo News.
It's always a tricky thing to try and pinpoint the first of anything. The first working automobile, the first powered flight, the first beer of the night — all these things are usually surrounded by an impenetrable haze of uncertainty and occasionally, vomit. Often we can make some pretty decent guesses, but this time…