Here's what I learned about the Lincoln Town Car.
- It had a handsfree cell phone in 1998. That's futuristic.
- If you use the cupholders, you can't adjust the temperature
- It looks really ridiculous on a race track.
- It's the size of a warehouse.
- New airducts improve the rear seat environment.
- This Town Car feels less "floaty boaty." Yep. Floaty boaty.
And that's it. Take a few minutes to revel in this panther goodness.
MotorWeek Theater is our showcase of some of our favorite classic reviews from public television's finest motoring program. How does this video only have 12,384 views on YouTube? It's so luxurious.