Today, I learned that Honda doesn't really think of its customers as people, but rather as car-purchasing robots with various different traits that they need to market to.
This is what I learned about the Honda Urban SUV Concept and its potential buyers:
- The vehicle is "aspirational and sophisticated" with "dynamic sculpting;"
- It is for "active lifestyle customers in urban areas." For them, "this is right on the money;"
- It has "Honda Magic Seats;"
- It has "that social seating really favored by modern adults;"
- And it is ideal for "the always-connected crowd."
So if you feel like any of those things describe and/or appeal to you, then shut up and buy your Honda Urban SUV when it goes into production at some point, robot.