For $3,200, Is This S-10 a Ten?Graverobber12/11/12 8:00amFiled to: Nice Price Or Crack Pipe1987 Chevy S-10cadillac V8custom carsNpocp44EditPromoteShare to KinjaToggle Conversation toolsGo to permalinkThe fact that today's Nice Price or Crack Pipe Chevy S-10 has a 500 CID Caddy V8 in back means that the only thing it'll haul is ass. Does its price however, mean a buyer would also be taking it, well, you know where?Confession time, I was trolling with yesterday's freaky custom Alfa GTV for fifty large. Of course you weren't having it, and to the likely disappointment of that car's seller, 99% of you rightfully sent it down in a record Crack Pipe loss. Of course, that leaves 1% of you whose acuity is now called into question. I'm keeping my eye on you.