The clever marketers at Mitsubishi managed to find five easy-to-complete Guinness world records and trumped them all with their family of Outlander vehicles. All in one day. Here are all of them in one video. I think we can trump some of these.
- The greatest distance by a vehicle in reverse on snow in 30 seconds: 300 meters
- The shortest breaking distance by a vehicle on ice: 56.2 meters
- The most vehicle figure-of-eights on Ice in two minutes: 3 laps
- The fastest vehicle slalom relay on ice (1/4 mile): 1:11 minutes
- The fastest driven square lap in a vehicle (gravel, 100 ft x 100 ft): 19:31 seconds
Anyone with a WRX want to take a shot at these?