This is a still from the video for the Gorillaz song "Stylo." It contains many things; almost all of them are good. To paraphrase the infamous John McClane, "Now I have
a machine gun an El Camino. Ho ho ho."
Inventory time! In this charmingly creepy (or is that creepily charming?) video, we have:
1. Creepy bug-eyed cartoon monkey men-boys singing and driving a '69 Camaro SS
2. Bruce Willis sporting an El Camino, a very large revolver, and a leather jacket
3. That Bruce Willis smirk
6. A fat, donut-eating cop we've dubbed "Officer F. Bacon"
7. The American Southwest
8. A car that crashes through a billboard
10. Rorty V-8 noises
12. Creepy Black-Fog Death Man
13. A shot of the El Camino that appears to have been flipped because the hood badge is backwards
14. A mysterious ending that involves a Camaro going off a cliff.
Ooh! The intrigue! The glamor! The weird cartoon monkeys! Yippee-ki-yay, motherf***er!
Note: This is just the video's trailer. Embedding has been disabled on the full-length version; go here if you want to watch it.