Well, the great pumpkin finally showed up yesterday, much to the joy of Linus and 39% of you. The other 61% thought it was okay until you got to the tumorous sound system and then things started going south. Today's car has a little south going on as well, but its in the form of the aftermarket trim package that makes this one rare ‘mino.
Jalopnik · Graverobber
For $15,000, Will This Custom 2005 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Be The Never-Was That Is?
Kinja is in read-only mode. We are working to restore service.