A 76-year-old Wyoming man was driving an antique tractor and, for some reason, failed to follow the directions of the parade he was in. At this point, as would be expected, the police had no choice but to taser him.
The incident is under investigation and the details provided are fantastically vague. Here's what we know:
- A 76-year-old man was in a parade with an antique tractor
- The tractor somehow didn't obey the parade directions
- It took two police officers to subdue the man
- At one point the driver ran into a police car
- The septuagenarian was tasered
- No charges have been filed
If anyone has video or photography of the event we'd greatly appreciate it. This, of course, follows the tasing of a 72-year-old woman in Texas. We're fairly sure this ends up with everyone involved grabbing a beer with Barack Obama.
[ via NPR]
Photo Credit: Scott Olson/Getty Images