What color was Enzo's white horse? It was the same color as this here 599 GTB tuned by Germany's Edo Competition. The company's released new information on the prancing tuner, including a top ECU tweak to 750 horsepower. Purists may balk, but Edo knows what he's doing. In a sense. [World Car Fans]
Specifications - standard version
* Engine: V12
* Power: 620 hp (456 kW) at 7600 rpm
* Max. Torque: 608 Nm (448 ft-lb) at 5600 rpm
* Performance: Top speed > 330 km/h (> 205 mph)
0 - 100 km/h (0 - 62 mph) est. 3.7 s
Features as opposed to the production car:
Engine available in 2 output levels:
* Level 1 - F599 GTB
Recalibrated ECU, modified intake system, performance exhaust system and high-flow catalytic converters; Realized output: est. 650 hp.
Level 2 - 630 GTB
* 6.3 ltr. FXX - engine conversion; Realized output: est. 750 hp.
* 20" racing wheels
* Front: 9.0x20, offset 27 with Pirelli tires 245/35R20
Rear: 11.0x20, offset 42 with Pirelli tires 305/35R20, painted wheel face and stainless steel outer rim. Upon request the wheels can be painted in custom colors.
edo/KW sport suspension:
* Racing suspension technology for the road with adjustable compression and rebound damping. Independently adjustable compression and rebound damping permits truly individual suspension setups. The unique system, with its three different adjustments, allows for low-speed compression damping characteristics to be altered while the highspeed settings, having a strong influence on ride-quality, remain constant.
Sport spring set
* Color red,
* lowering rear: 40 mm, front: 20 mm
edo performance exhaust system
* Newly developed high-flow exhaust system with electronic butterfly valve control (remote control to adjust the sound intensity available upon request).