Step right up, folks! For a mere five million dollars, you could be the proud owner of United States Patent #6,571,750 B2: the Smart Fuel Injection system! Tellin' ya, whoever wins this auction is gonna be in the catbird seat- why, this system will reduce "harmful emissions" by 14% and fuel consumption by 28%... add them together and you get 42% fewer emissions, according to the somewhat nontraditional math used in the item's listing. Better bid fast, because there's no reserve!

Advertisement

US PATENT FOR THE SMART FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM FOR AUTOS [eBay]

Related:
Jet Ace! Ramjet Fuel Injection For The '57 Chevy [internal]