• It's just like The Devil Wears Prada, only about a car, funnier and more believable.[Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds]
• We can see speeding up to run over a squirrel being fun, but speeding up to crush a nut that fell out of a tree? Huh? [The Reasoner]
• Biofuels. Any questions? [Bill Totten's Weblog]
• There's an as for Progressive running about this exact thing, right now. [ArcaMax]
• Yet another Audi vs. Saab faceoff. [Trollhattan Saab]
• A little ditty about the auto industry, Michigan and an eight-hundred pound gorilla. Or something. [TopOfYourHead]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to email@example.com with the subject line "blog hoonage."