• We can see how a tow truck driver can mistake a 1999 Audi for a 2001 Saab. Seriously. [Equal Time Radio]
• There's a metaphor in here somewhere, we're sure. [For The Long Run]
• Look out for that New Car Smell. It's a killer. [Carbolic Smoke Blog]
• Because it always makes sense to buy a car that you never drive, you know? [CarDomain Blog]
• The best part about press days at the autoshows? Missing out on the clueless people...[CRCB]
• ...and the damned kids. [The Kenosha Kid's Blog]
This is Blog Hoonage, the early afternoon daily feature highlighting the best and oftentimes unnoticed auto-related content in the blogosphere. If you'd like to see an entry from your blog featured here, send us a link to email@example.com with the subject line "blog hoonage."