Toyota announced the base price of its new full-size Tundra pickup won't be the cheapest among its domestic competitors, but
will be the priciest [Sorry for the confusion — ed.]. The company says the 2007 Tundra pickup will sport an MSRP of $22,290, with an additional $645 destination charge. That no-frills Tundra is a rear-drive, regular cab model powered by a 4.0-liter V6, all over a five-speed automatic. Four-wheel-drive models will start at $27,125 for a regular cab with the corporate 4.7-liter V8, on up to $42,495 for the swank LTD CrewMax with 5.7-liter V8 hooked to a six-speed automatic. Click through for base-model competitive MSRPs.
· 2007 Toyota Tundra regular cab V6: $22,290 ($645)
· 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic 2WD 2-Dr Reg Cab Std V6:
· 2007 Ford F150 Styleside 2WD 2-Dr Reg Cab Short V6:
· 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 RWD 2-Dr Reg Cab Short V6: $21,270.00 ($900)
· 2007 Truper 10 Cu. Ft. Industrial Wheelbarrow: $124.00 ($0)