• FoMoCo restructuring to potentially cost a Austin-Powery $9 billion for 2006. [Detroit News]
• We reported this on Monday — but it's now officially unofficial — Anne Stevens is leaving Ford to pursue...and with it...all hope of a woman-powered auto corp. in the next half a decade. Yeah! Score another one for the guys, brah! [Freep]
• The NY Daily News has something to say to all you gangsters and aspiring Wall Street titans: "We obviously haven't seen any cars other than the Lincoln Town Car in fifteen years — pardon us for our ignorance of what other vehicles may be out there. That is all." [NY Daily News]
• And we were wondering where all that cocaine on our trip to Boston came from. [Boston.com]
• If you're actually reading this, leave us a comment saying "Gimme a prize!" and you might actually win. Of course, you might not. Check the rules to get all the details on the legal stuff.