The Super Bowl is today. Who gives a shit? The real thing we're excited for is the return of Top Gear. Here's what to expect from the new season of everyone's favorite motoring show.
Top Gear returns tonight on the BBC if you're in England (or daring with the internet), or on Monday, February 10 on BBC America for those of you that like to do things the old fashioned way.
Each year, the show gets more and more bold. Here's what you can expect from the gang in Season 21.
- Instead of the typical supercar road trip, the boys are getting low-powered hatches and heading across the Ukraine.
- As fans of the 1980s, the guys are also fans of hot hatchbacks. So they decide to relive their glory years with some old hat hatches.
- The Alfa 4C is glorious, but is it better than a Gibbs Quadski? Richard finds out.
- McLaren P1. Spa. Jeremy Clarkson. That's all you need to know.
- Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6x6. Desert. Richard Hammond. That's all you need to know, again.
- And then the Christmas Special, which is nowhere near Christmas, is a two part episode where the guys go across Burma (you probably know it as Myanmar) in a bunch of modified trucks.
Sound better than watching some dudes throw a ball around yet?
Photo credit: BBC