· 650hp? Ford Sierra Taillights? Why, it s the RS200! Gone in 2.1 seconds: A look back at Ford's rally legend.
· Mitsubishi to Show Sportback Concept in Frankfurt
The struggling automaker is set to introduce a next-generation platform and design direction.
· Two Turbos, One Willys and Some Propane
A 700hp low-emissions vehicle that's also an SUV. From 1957.
· Brabus-Tuned E V12 Biturbo Sets Record as Fastest Street-Legal Sedan
The famed German tuning house builds a badder E-Class Mercedes.
· Honda s New Civic Engines
Honda engineers create a smaller mill with more power for the upcoming Civic.
· It s The Love Machine! It s The Hill Valley Transporter! It s Super Van!
Hey mama, wanna get on down in my boss Super Van? Come oan, ye aff yer heid?
· Spyker Gets US Certification
The US will get another big-bux supercar, this time from Holland.
· Porsche Reveals All-Wheel-Drive 911 Cabrios
Porsche chops the top of the Carrera 4 and 4S for 2006.